Children's Minister Application
Seeking a Children's Minister who oversees the children's ministry team of the church by developing, coordinating, and administering all children's activities. The Minster of Children seeks to provide a well-balanced program for children that will seek to win the lost to Christ and to help those who are Christians to mature in Christ and discover their personal gifts and abilities.
This position will require approximately 15 to 20 hours per week (no "office" hours required) and the pay range will be approximately $10,000 to $14,000 per year depending on experience.
**NOTE - Along with this short application, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Have and maintain a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Uphold and display Godly characteristics that are essential to ministry leadership.
- Experience in children's ministry.
- Ability to lead, direct, organize, and coordinate all aspects of children's ministry.
- Affirm the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
- Assist and support all aspects of the church's programs of ministry and outreach in cooperation with the Pastor and Staff.
Complete Job Description and Responsibilities are available for download by clicking on this LINK.